RBC Lighting Features Maintenance Service Agreement
Thank you for proceeding with the service maintenance plan offered to Our clients who purchased lighting pieces/ mirrors directly from Us.
We have set our terms and conditions below so that you know what to expect from us and what we need from you. Please take a few minutes to read through these terms and conditions as you will be considered to have agreed to be legally bound by them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply to products and services provided by Rocco Borgese t/a Futuraneon Art/Design, referred to as RBC (Rocco Borghese Chandeliers), whose registered office is at 59 Park Road, Crouch End, London, N8 8DP and whose trading address is 59 Park Road, Crouch End, London, N8 8DP, with VAT number: 72654790.
References to “We”, “Us” and “Our” refer to RBC and references to “You”, “Your”, “Client(s)” mean you, the client who has purchased RBC products and services.
- This Agreement is made between RBC and the Client who purchased any lighting features/ mirrors directly from RBC and commences from the date of the first payment (the Effective Date) made by the Client.
- Services: RBC agrees to provide the following services to the Client:
- Up to 3 call-outs per annum are allowed within a 12-month period as a result of a malfunction (within 7–10-day notice or as soon as We can, depending on availability)
- Professional cleaning of RBC chandeliers/ wall sconces/ lighting features/ mirrors on a schedule agreed upon by both parties carried out on an annual basis
- Inspection of RBC chandeliers/ wall sconces/ lighting features/ mirrors on a schedule agreed upon by both parties to ensure that they are in good working condition and that advise if there are any issues that need to be addressed
- Repairs of any issues identified during the inspection, including broken or loose crystals, burned-out bulbs, and damaged electrical components,
- Replacement of any parts that are deemed necessary by RBC or requested by the Client
- PLEASE NOTE: Wherever possible within Our means, We are only able to replace parts that belong to Our own designs, some of Our earlier designs may have specific sculpted glass elements that currently are not being produced, we may then suggest replacing that part with something adequate but not an entire replica.
- PLEASE NOTE: The plan does not cover the costs associated with damages caused accidentally, broken glass or as a result of incorrect tampering by a third party. The plan does not cover the costs of bulbs, transformers and any other parts that need to be manufactured or supplied as replacements. The Client will be advised on the additional costs, and these will be invoiced separately once approved by the Client.
- Requirements: To begin the maintenance plan, the Client agrees to replace all the bulbs with LED lamps upon Our first service to ensure that all lamps are in perfect working condition. The Client agrees to cover the costs for the lamp replacement at a discounted rate of 50% of the current costs. Further lamps replacement will take place every 36 months at a discounted rate of 50% of their cost at the time of service. If there are any faulty lamps found by RBC Team during an annual service, these will be replaced free of charge.
- Payment: The Client agrees to pay RBC for the services as outlined in this Agreement according to the agreed-upon pricing and payment schedule.
- Term: This Agreement shall be in effect for a term of one year from the Effective Date and will automatically renew for successive one-year periods unless either party provides written notice of termination at least 90 days prior to the end of the current
- Limitation of Liability: RBC shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the Client’s use of the services provided under this Agreement, including any damages resulting from the failure of the lighting features to function properly.
- When an amendment has been made to this contract the Client will be advised accordingly.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement contains the entire consensus of the parties concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings, whether oral or written.